What’s new on Sizzle Bop? Can I come hear Carol speak live somewhere? Or on radio or TV? Does she have any recent articles I could read? Is there a Sizzle Bop contest going on? Here’s where we try to keep subscribers up to speed on events with a date or deadline attached to it. We hope this serves you well and helps you love and teach your Sizzlers.
This spring and summer Carol’s been traveling and unveiling this new website. We’ve converted some of the Sizzle store items to downloads to make them even more accessible to you. You can see or hear Carol in a variety of places.
We’ll keep this page updated as more opportunities become available to hear Carol. Carol’s been on Focus on the Family quite a bit recently:
- Focus on the Family’s Weekend Magazine / Feb 1-2, 2014 (Prodigal interview) Slide time marker to 19:40
- Focus on the Family’s Weekend Magazine / July 14, 2014 (Differences between men and women) Slide time marker to 16:08
- Focus on the Family’s Weekend Magazine / July 5-6, 2014 (Parenting Expectations) Slide time marker to 14:12
- Focus on the Family’s Weekend Magazine / July 19-20, 2014 (Prodigal interview) Slide time marker to 35:00
Not only does Carol write on the Sizzle Bop blog, her articles and interviews regularly appear all over the Internet: Some recent articles:
- “In All Ways, In Small Ways” / In Touch Magazine
- “16 Snarky Homeschool Books I WISH Someone Would Write” / Online Home Educating Family
Where I’ve been in 2014
To hear Carol live, follow the links below:
- Connecticut Writer’s Conference
- Tennessee Teach Them Diligently in Nashville
- Pennsylvania CHAP in Harrisburg
- D.C. Teach Them Diligently in Washington D.C.
- Arizona Waiting Room Ministry Prescott
- Connecticut Walnut Hill Community Church 7-Week Course for Parents of Prodigals (dates still tentative)